Monday, May 5, 2014

Nail Polish

So lately I've gone back to doing my own nails rather than getting them done at the nail salon. My original nails have paid the price from all the shellac and acrylic nails. Plus, think of all the money I'm saving!

I'm actually pretty good at doing my own nails too. Must be in my Asian genes! I'm guilty of peeling off my old nail polish tho. And that activity ruins your nails too. Then this came along:
Of course I HAD to try it! A base coat where you can then peel off your old nail polish, seriously?? First of all, total time saver from having to use nail polish remover and secondly, save my critical a from drying out due to the remover. 

So here's proof that this works!
Peels off so nicely!! The one bad thing about this, the polish doesn't last very long on your nails, but hey, if all I have to do is peel it off, I can paint my nails again. 

No comments: