Saturday, June 14, 2008

Vermont or Bust

I was having problems uploading pictures last night, way too slow here so will post more later(I hope!):

Getting to Vermont this year seemed to come earlier than we really wanted it to, not that we didn't want to go, but because the amount of sleep last night before our flight this morning was about 1/2 for Skip, if he was lucky; about 20 minutes of sleep for Lynlee, and about an hour of sleep for Erika. I probably got around an hour and a half trying to wait up for everyone coming back from the airport picking up Lynlee. Taylor and Kora went to bed at 10:00.
Poor Lynlee, she arrived in Denver okay, but then her flight to Omaha was delaye two hours, then it got delayed again....not looking good for her arriving in Omaha before midnight, now it was 12:30am! On top of it all, it took 45 minutes for everyone's luggage to get out. So the gang finally arrived home at around 1:50am. The plan was to wake up at 3:00am to get on the road by 4:00 to get to the airport in time for our 6:00am flight. We did just that smoothly, thank goodness!

Here I am with my buddy Lynlee, off on another adventure:

Where is my buddy Erika? Erika? Hello? I have a feeling she doesn't like me:

Well, I know if Erika won't give me some love, I know Toddy Bear will:

No comments: