Friday, March 20, 2009

Twitter-dee and Twitter-dumb

Technology is not my strength, so anything to do with a computer, I teach myself thru trial and many errors! But I keep at it as that is my determined personality to complete the task as I have lived all my life.

Even doing this blog was a challenge, ask my Sistah Amy, she was and still is, very patient with me to help me thru the process. Then enter into MySpace...did not like that at all so no longer doing that, messed up my computer and that was all I needed!

So onto facebook. The only reason why I can handle doing that is because I can access thru my crackberry, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. I am getting better at it though!

Now it's Twitter...wha?? Tweeting on Twitter? And you follow other Twitterers? And there's an app for my blackberry called Twitterberry? I haven't gotten that far, yet! My head is spinning...but I do all of these networking sites just for that, to network. Guess you can teach an old dog new tricks! Should have used the screen name 'Twitter-dumb' but then how can other Twitterers follow me if they don't know who Twitter-dumb is? TGIF!!