Monday, April 23, 2012

Omaha Did it AGAIN!!

Saturday was the Holt Auction and Gala.  Last year, Omaha held the record for not only the number of guests, but also for the highest bid for one dessert, yes, one dessert.  This  year, let's just say that the second winning bid for one dessert was a record too, the bid was over $4,000...you read that correctly!! So, imagine what the first bid was...I'll leave it at that, but know that Omaha still holds the record for THE highest bid for one dessert.

What a great event, as usual, and I was able to share it with friends that were pretty darn amazing.  This was their first time attending the Omaha event so it is always exciting for me to share in an event that is so important to me.  My house was full of people all weekend, but I loved having everyone at my house.  The auction was like a mini reunion of friends that went on the Gift Team tour in December.  It's always so much fun to get back together after a few months.  We have created a bond that will last a lifetime, we are now one big happy family.  I can't wait until next year...let's BRING it Omaha!!

1 comment:

asian~treasures said...

And, in our house, someone is just really happy that the Red Robin gift card showed up. : )