Friday, October 15, 2010

Beauty=Pain

I'm not sure why I think I can look classy and beautiful in heels and come out at the end of the day feeling great. One day of wearing heels and I'm miserable. I love shoes, I love cute and fancy shoes, I love cute and unique shoes. But now I am paining for the cuteness. Tomorrow, so much for wearing heels again. I need to 'heal' for Saturday night in order to really be cute in my new shoes for the Gala and dinner auction. Not sure if I can walk in the heels, but like every other woman, I will fake it and just look H-O-T! (I think)

2 comments:

AMY said...

How did you end on Saturday, because those shoes were HOT!

Anonymous said...

My feet were killing me! I was walking to Courtney's car and forgot my jacket inside so I had to take off my shoes to run back in. Then I walked into the hotel with bare feet, classy, I know, but that's the way I roll! Do you know where I can buy some bamboo silverware?!!