Friday, October 15, 2010

Does Passion Matter?

To me, yes, it matters tremendously. To some, no. What is on a person's resume is more important than already showing you have a passion for something without even being told to be involved. So if someone is involved already, won't they remain involved? Yes.

Parts of today were disappointing because I was showed that we still label people. I've lived with labels all my life and I try not to do that myself. Why would I want to do that in my adult life and label other adults? And in the environment I was in, it was even more disappointing.

When you have a passion for something, you show it in your persona, because it is a part of who you are. I'm hoping that people would look at me and know that I have a great passion and will show it to the world. But, I don't do it to be in the spotlight, I do it so as to spark others to follow their passion.

Though today was disappointing, I will move on and continue to show my passion.

No comments: