Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Adventure Continues

I have traveled to Korea many times in the past few years...okay, seven times to be exact! I have loved every trip and cherish all the memories and friendships I have made along the way. The trips to Korea in December, the best because I was able to bring Christmas to our children we serve there. I didn't go last year, because of the H1N1 scare, I was sad to not go. This year, my Christmas giving is now going to be in...

HAITI!! Yep, a new adventure, a new place. I have to admit, I am a little scared of the unknown, but I am so looking forward to going and seeing Holt's programs there. I have been blessed enough to be able to travel where and when I want to. My goal is to travel to every country Holt serves in...amazing huh, and I WILL do it too!!

The blessings I have received in life, I feel so grateful I can give back. So stay tuned for my adventure to Haiti!

4 comments:

asian~treasures said...

Completely staying tuned!! Let us know what donations we can send along!

Kelly said...

Kim!!! What an amazing oportunity! I am so happy for you friend...completly jelouse...but so happy!!! How cool! Please tell us what we can bring too and keep us posted.

Jaci Monaghan said...

How awesome is this?! I am so pumped for you. I wish I could go too!

Debbie said...

That's really great, Kim! I can't wait to hear about your trip.