Monday, November 1, 2010

On Hold

My adventure to Haiti has been put on hold due to the outbreak of cholera. I'm a little bummed out, but better safe than sorry! But now I can't even go to Korea because my hubby has travel plans when the gift team trip begins...double darn.

I am anxious to travel again, it's been way too long since I've traveled internationally, I think I am going thru withdrawals big time. My hubby is doing more traveling too so that doesn't help matters.

The Holidays are approaching, maybe that has impacted my anxiousness. I will be busy enough with my daughter's upcoming cheerleading competitions so I will just have to be patient.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awwww...bummmer!!! :( I was so looking forward to living vicariously through you!

AMY said...

Bummer Sistah, but I know that you will find some way to use your time for good.