Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blood Lines

I have posted the story about someone looking for her sister from Korea and would there be a chance that I could be said sister?  So the big question of what is my blood type was asked.  I had no clue until I called one of my doctor's and the nurse found out for me because I had surgery almost a year ago.

My blood type is O+.  Guess that was a disappointment to this person searching for her sister, as she and her entire family are A+.  I have no clue what blood types mean and what combinations are compatible.  I don't even know my own family's blood types, except my hubby's since he gives blood on a regular basis.  He is B+ for anyone wondering.  Yes, he's a special one, his blood is always wanted because I guess his blood can be used for many types and babies?  I'm still not sure.

I guess this whole thing regarding if I am this missing sister has come to an end.  Will my search continue?  Yes, I am always in search mode.  You just never know what or who is out there in this small world.

1 comment:

AMY said...

Love you Sistah.