Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Have to Admit...

As my kids get older, I don't mind such long breaks from school. Right now, I am sitting and watching a few of them play the Wii with friends and it's pretty funny to watch them. I guess as my kids get older, they don't annoy me as much. NOT that my kids annoy me, it's when they were little, as all little kids(and sometimes big kids)say they are bored. With so many things to do around the house and such, the word 'bored' is not allowed to be spoken in my house. I do not tolerate it, really, ask my kids. They know that ticks me off.

So with the impending end to their break tomorrow, I'm actually hoping, as they are, that there will be a snow day tomorrow. I don't think there will be a snow day tomorrow, but the next day for sure with blowing snow and very frigid temps.

Some people are 'made' to be parental material for all stages in life, I'm just able to admit that there are times in my life when my kids annoy me. I'm not ashamed to admit that, I'm just realistic, there's only just so much I can handle. Now if they have two snow days in a row, will I still feel they don't annoy me? Will have to wait and see...

No comments: