Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am All About Being Neighborly...

But really, I prefer no neighbors. I love our new house and our street is very quiet as we are the only houses accessible from our street. We have neighbors directly across from us and next door to the south. There is an empty lot on the north side then another house. So this winter has been crazy and those that live to the north of us, further into the circle, tend to get snowed in when the snow drifts into the street from our house and past the empty lot.

I'm sure the neighbors snowed in get antsy and really need to get out, BUT does the one neighbor HAVE to drive on our yard? Please, just ask us, we wouldn't really care, but just ask as a courtesy, right? Or even afterwards, come over and apologize for doing so without asking first. And how did we figure this out? Well, the evidence is kinda hard to miss:


Too funny. Good thing in my old age I am getting mellow and not letting things like this get to me.

No comments: