Monday, March 21, 2011

It's My Life

I always talk about how crazy my schedule is but to be brutally honest, my schedules aren't that crazy at all. I talk a big game, my life is actually full of just regular, everyday, mundane things. And no, I'm not saying my life is mundane, far from it. I am actually just a spoiled rotten wife and mother. I'm spoiled because I have the greatest hubby ever, I have three great kids(yes, I have posted about being frustrated with them, but what mom doesn't get frustrated with their kids at times?).

I live the life of a queen, though I do not take anything for granted and I am not bragging about it either (it sure sounds like it now), but anyone that really knows me, should know me, the real me. I just love my life and the choices I have made to get me to where I am today. I wouldn't trade anything, I wouldn't change anything. It's my life and I love it.

No comments: