Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh No, I've Got the Bug...

To adopt again! I received an update of the little baby I am sponsoring in Korea and he is THE cutest thing EVER! I do a lot of volunteering for Holt, I see a lot of babies during my travels and yet, the urge to adopt has never hit me. Until now. I look at his cute little face and he really got to me.

Reality is, I won't adopt again, I know my limits, I am very happy with the three kids I have. The age difference between my youngest and this little baby, way too much. And the truth be known, I am about to reach the cut off age to adopt in Korea, my hubby is already there.

My heart goes out to these children that deserve a family of their own, so I help in other ways. I know this little boy will get his family soon, I can feel it in my heart. I'm not worried. I'm just shocked that I would have these feelings again. I think I am going thru withdrawals of not traveling internationally for two years. I better do some traveling and soon. I know my hubby would welcome me traveling over adopting again!

If I can get permission to post my little guy's picture, I will, then you will all understand...

No comments: