Friday, October 28, 2011

Life's Reminders

The past few days, I have been reminded about what is truly important in life.  I have been traveling and very busy with all that comes with life and what I have dedicated myself to doing with my life.  I have been reminded that what is truly important is my family.  My family has always been the center of my universe and lately, with hearing things around me, I am reminded once again how blessed I am with what I have in my life.  My family, my health, my faith.

I am a very private person, which could come into question then why do I have a public blog, facebook and twitter account?  Because I like to throw out my thoughts to the universe and let whatever I say or write seep into the crevices at will.  What I say and write is for myself and what I get out of it is my business.  If others that read my thoughts get a laugh or cry or a good feeling or an ah ha moment out of it, then I'm glad I was able to touch them in a certain way.  If I didn't touch them, then they can opt out of reading my things.  Some people just don't get the reason why people blog or post status updates.  For myself, it's like thinking out loud.  Sometimes thinking out loud clears things up for me, sometimes it's all for kicks and giggles.

Life is a serious matter, but there are times when I like to just joke around too.  But I know the one constant in my life is my family.  I've been blessed with the greatest family in the world.

1 comment:

AMY said...

Thanks for sharing yourself with us Sistah! We love you.