Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Summer of Travels

My family's travel schedule for this summer has become very crazy!  Not sure I can even keep up with everyone!  I guess it has actually started with my hubby currently in Australia.  My oldest daughter will be  going to Florida next week for spring break.  I will be going to Myrtle Beach with hubby and youngest daughter the end of this month for a cheer competition and two days of spring break.

I will be traveling to Portland, Oregon for my board meetings the end of April.  My youngest daughter will be going to Washington, D.C. the beginning of June.  I will be traveling to KOREA the middle of June.  I'm SO excited I get to go to Korea again!  My son will be going to Texas for a church mission trip the middle of June.

The beginning of July, my youngest daughter travels to St. Louis for her church mission trip.  The middle of July, my son travels to New Orleans for the National Youth Gathering.

Kids start school the  middle and end of August.  Then I will be traveling to China in September...Phew!!  So much for that family trip I wanted to plan to Sweden/Norway.  Maybe next summer??

I am just forever grateful my entire family can travel, life is too short not to take advantage of it while we all can!!

No comments: