Thursday, March 1, 2012

There are Times...

When I would just like to run away from it all and be in the middle of nowhere...no phones, no tv, no computers, no people, no expectations, no worries, no stress, nothing.  Would I really be able to live without all of those things?  The latter two, YES!!  Don't get me wrong, I love my life, my life appears to be perfect from the outside, but the stress and worries of life, those that I canNOT control, that is what I want to run away from.  

I try not be a worrier, but I can't help but worry about my family, so I take on their stress too.  I want everyone to be happy, to experience everything in life that will make them happy.  I know I can't do things for them all the time and we all have to take accountability to do what makes ourselves happy but sometimes I just want to scream....LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!!

Ok, time to move forward...or least go shopping?!!  

1 comment:

Debbie Dunham said...

Boy, do I know that feeling! In fact, I'm going shopping today :-)