Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Inspiration

Watching the Olympic Swim Trials in person and on tv and seeing Dara Torres swim like she did at the age of 41(the same age I am), gives me inspiration to know that so many people in this world really do follow their dreams and not let age get in the way. I always feel younger than I am, but it isn't about being embarrassed about being 41 either. I love my age right now and like Dara, I love letting people know how 'old' I am!
I watched the Track and Field Trials on tv also and what a great group of athletes to give all of us inspiration! I love watching people reach their goals and strive to be the best they can be. I am so excited to watch the Olympics, I can say I saw some of the Olympians in person!
Another inspiration for me are my in-laws, today they celebrate their 48th wedding anniversary. Yes, I have my issues at times, but to say you have been married for 48 years, that is incredible! I can't wait for the day when I am able to say I have been married for 48 years!
So for those that are far from my reach and those that are within reach, thank you for being such an inspiration!

1 comment:

John said...

Very cool blog! Thanks for sharing this!