Monday, July 28, 2008

"Lazy" Summer...

I love summer...but it goes by way too quickly. What have I been doing? Going from one appointment to another getting ready for school...yes, school!! My kids start school August 13th already! It becomes reality when we go school supply shopping; the excitement is so cute, I remember those days too. I wanted all the coolest looking supplies, but really just got the basics. By the time I got to high school, my supply list was very basic and I only got what I really needed at the last minute. And now they have the fancy fabric book covers. I have shown my oldest daughter how to 'old school it' and make book covers from paper grocery bags. Now my son will be starting high school so he too will be 'old schooling' it with the book covers.
Along with arranging doctor appointments for my kids; physicals, dentist, ortho, wisdom teeth, senior pictures, I have been dealing with an ear infection. Every summer I get one, when will I learn? I need to wear ear plugs when I swim, but darn it, it is weird swimming with those things in my ears. I get surprised every summer when the ear infection comes on too, my husband just shakes his head...I know, I know...

1 comment:

Cassani Family said...

yes we did wisdom teeth here too last friday along with ortho and Now I have to get a physical for my son as well for scout camp/... crazy huh!?