Tuesday, May 8, 2012

45

It's not just a number, it's my age as of today.  I'm actually very proud of my age and I don't have a problem telling people how old I am.  I find it funny tho that I still don't know my true birthdate.  It's still a mystery.  I could be a year or so older or even a year younger!  No matter what, I'm still proud to be the age I am.  

So much has happened in my 45 years, some bad, but most of it has been great!  I have a lot of hopes and dreams for my future and I know that I will be able to pursue them because I have such a wonderful family!  

I don't have anything special planned for today, hubby flew to L.A. this morning, he did NOT want to go, especially since he traveled prior to our anniversary...think he's tired of business getting in the way of our celebration days!  But, he is the one bringing home the bacon so he needs to grab that pig by the tail and take on the day no matter what the calendar says!

1 comment:

Kjbikakis said...

생일축하합니다!!!
Hope you have a wonderful and amazing birthday~~
Birthday wishes from Nebraska~ ^^
God Bless <3
-Kirstie J Bikakis