Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stay Tuned...

A month from now, I will be in traveling to Korea again.  But this trip is like no other trip I have taken before.  I feel so honored to be going on such a trip and so blessed to know I am so trusted by my good friend to go on this trip with her.

Not sure what to expect on this trip and I will not set any expectations, except just 'be there' for my friend and support her in every way I can.  I'm so excited for my friend, what an amazing trip this will be for her and of course, I know this will impact me in ways I never thought it could.

I am forever grateful for everyone I meet in my life and to have made an impact of such trust, I am forever blessed.  My heart is beating fast just thinking of this and my eyes are tearing up...my friend will never know how much she has touched me by asking me to be her support.  I am also tearing up because I am blessed with a wonderful husband that supports me 110%, without him, I wouldn't be able to make such a trip.  I am the luckiest person on earth!!

So stay tuned for my experience on this trip.  This trip is about my friend, so I will be sharing how I feel during this trip, as this is her story to tell.

No comments: