Monday, May 14, 2012

A Star is Born!

I'm not talking about the movie, rather my youngest daughter.  She has been in competitive cheerleading for six seasons now and she has finally reached the top team...the STARS!!  What a long wait for this announcement, but was so worth it!  The regular team tryouts were almost the whole month of April, then it came to determining the team for Stars, which continued into May!!  The days seemed to drag on and on and when it came time for the announcement...the posting was soooo late!!  It was dejavu all over again with the first tryouts!

But, the wait was worth it, even tho I was not being very patient...especially since I was out of town, busy with no internet available and texting my daughter every second for the results!  I just wanted to see it in writing, was that asking too much?!!

I'm just glad my daughter was rewarded for all of her years of hard work and dedication.  It will be an interesting year, but it will be an exciting year!!  Bring it!!

No comments: