Monday, December 3, 2007

First Moring in Korea

Didn't sleep well for the very first time in five trips to Korea. Anyway, waking up and getting ready was very scattered too...people were IM'ing me left and right, but was good to hear from Sistah Kassey in the Philippines with her Christmas team! So between getting ready for the day and IM'ing, it started off to be a crazy morning....continued after breakfast when I received a phone call from Taylor saying Erika wanted to talk to me...ok...'Hi mom, dad had to take Kora to the emergency room with 103 degree temperature....great, not what I needed to hear before going out for the whole day. I missed four phone calls from Skip, so now I will have to wait until I get back to my hotel room to see the update...fast forward for when we got back to the hotel right before dinner so I could read the update on Kora...NOTHING!! Now I had to do the waiting game again!



So let's go onto our first morning in Korea. Toured the Holt office and Holt Reception Center: This is where everyone gets to hold the babies and toddlers and fall in love all over again:

Holt Children's Services in Korea
Foster mother and baby
Sweet, Sweet...
Juliet is a natural
Greg is so loving

Met Molly Holt and President Min of Holt Korea:
President Min and Molly Holt
Mom, Molly, Kim
Debbie, Molly, Kelsey
Shirly and Molly

Holt Reception Center: Everyone falls in love with all the babies, of course! But first, we must take off our shoes:
Before we enter
Totally stylin after
Babies sleeping
Found out that Kevin really is the 'softie'
Juliet is always so loving
Nana Judee in full gear!



Oh Kelsey, you are too sweet
Two days old and will go into foster care next week..sooo tiny
The group with all the lovable children
Kelsey at it again, the babies just loved her!
Debbie is in love..
Two little girls playing
Gave me the best smiles
Nana Judee wishing this newborn love and her forever family

I am tired, it is 11:35pm and I have another long day tomorrow so will finish the rest of this day tomorrow. Good night to all and as you go to bed, please pray for these children, that they may have the love they deserve and find their forever families. God Bless

3 comments:

AMY said...

Oh Sistah! I'm so proud of you for posting word and PICTURES! I feel like I'm back there with you and Debbie. Is Kelsey just loving it? Those little ones...makes my heart ache.

Brian said...

What a bunch of great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Sistah, thank you! And I love you!