Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I love my kids dearly but...

I can't wait until school starts in one week!!! I love them dearly and I love the fact that our house is 'the place to hang' but having kids ALL the time, I'm going bonkers!! I want my space!
I had my house cleaned today and not five minutes later, my youngest and her cousin are rinsing out their malt(paper cups)in the sink in the basement...ugh!!! Just throw them away upstairs!! I am a person that dislikes milk, so to think of having the spoiled milk smell in my basement(urp)yuck!!
All I'm asking is to have a completely clean house for at least ONE day!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Just one more week...counting down the days...!!

3 comments:

AMY said...

Ooh...it doesn't help when you've had past experiences with stale ole sippy cups in the van either...

Cassani Family said...

AMEN Sister!!! COUNTING THE DAYS MYSELF!!

Debbie said...

I hear you!!! School starts in three weeks for us and I, too, am looking forward to a house that stays tidy for a few hours a day.