Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Peace and Quiet..

Is what I have right now, besides watching the Olympics, I am able to get my duties done and not get any interruptions from kids! My son has started his freshman year in high school, I think he's excited, but nervous too. The freshman have the whole school to themselves today called, 'The Freshman Stampede'. Tomorrow will be the big test for him when everyone is there, it's a big school and over 2500 students...
My oldest daughter is helping out with The Freshman Stampede. She is on the varsity cheerleading squad so helped out in the morning and will help out at the pep rally at the end of the day. What a big year for her, her senior year! I can't believe it and then to think of her touring college campuses...the year will fly by way too fast, I just know it!
My youngest daughter started 5th grade, her last year for elementary and she is very excited. She loves her teacher already. Her teacher is very young so will be nice to see the enthusiasm of a new teacher. I already have homework, but only to write a letter to describe my daughter so the teacher can 'get to know her' better. Nice idea.
I guess I should get started on that...I was always a procrastinator when it came to homework, my hubby was the complete opposite, he even worked ahead in class...show off! Guess it paid off for him though for his career, he's always been a hard worker and a very high achiever.
Okay, okay time for homework...

No comments: