Monday, August 25, 2008

Peace

The decision to get rid of our land line was really a great decision! The peace and quiet of no ringing phones...priceless! And to think we are saving money per month too, anything to cut back, especially with college expenses looming in a year.
My kids in full swing with school and we are busier than ever, but it has been all good and fun to start all the school activities. Football season kicks off this Friday, yeah! I always loved high school football games! Okay, so I didn't watch the actual football games, but it was great nonetheless! Go Mustangs!

2 comments:

AMY said...

I'm wondering how many I actually watched all the way through.

Anonymous said...

Amy, but I hear about 'not watching' and/or even paying attention to the games from hubby since he was playing the game!! He always called me the 'social butterfly' in high school for a reason.