Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Reaching Out

I am very passionate about my adoption story and the stories of other adoptees in this world. I have written down my thoughts and dreams on paper, put it into a mini book just for my husband and will soon give a copy to my children. This book was only a part of my story though, I have to include the beginning of my life for without experiencing any of that, I wouldn't be here today. I just need to commit myself to writing again and then go back and edit my book to include 'the rest of the story'.
So now trying to spread the mission of Holt, the story and legacy of Holt. With this includes the all important group of people that have been touched by the Holts, the adoptees. I have met some wonderful adoptees and now I know it is my mission to reach out to everyone and see what it is we all dream of, hope for, and wish for others just like ourselves.
My family life is very busy so my time is very restricted as my top priority has always been my family. But I have been blessed with meeting other adoptees that share this same passion of reaching out to other adoptees and therefore, can help in this reaching out process.
For those adoptees out there, especially in Nebraska and are interested in joining the group, Nebraska Area Korean Adoptees, please give me your contact info here and I will send you an invitation, all are welcome! The creator of this group is very enthusiastic about getting adoptees together and I thank him so much for that!

No comments: