Friday, February 5, 2010

Youngest Child Syndrome...

I am married to someone that is the youngest child out of three in his family. We always teased his mom about the amount of photo albums his two brothers have and the lack of albums for him.

I have three children, my youngest is 11 years old. As I was digging thru boxes for photo albums, I realized that there is a lack of albums for my youngest. Guilty! Guilty! Now I have to go thru more boxes to find the photos of my youngest...hopefully there will be pictures of her and then I need to put them in an album. Who does that anymore with technology nowadays? I think I have most picture on a CD. But I do need to get them put into a permanent album.

I would like to scan all my pictures into the computer and get them into a permanent album. With sites like shutterfly, this is really easy to get a book made. I did that for our family's entire year of pictures. Huge project!

I found a scrapbook from high school, I really need to get those pictures into a permanent album, way back then we didn't have acid free paper or albums. The pictures are turning yellow already! Fun memories in that album. My youngest had a blast looking at it...now onto hers...

1 comment:

Cassani Family said...

you can use www.Heritagemakers.com, creativememories.com as well as www.cherishbound.com they each have different formats and features..see what you liek best.. it is relaly easy when you already have digital photos!