Sunday, July 1, 2012

Excuse Me, is this Your Bra and Underwear?

Being in Korea for two weeks is s long time, so a few of us have the option of taking our clothes to a Korean laundromat and have it done overnight.  So a few of us did that prior to heading south.  With the schedule being so busy, I threw my clean laundry back into my room and off to dinner I went.  Another tour member came downstairs and asked if I was missing a bra and that her mom was missing a bra.  I looked at it, no, it wasn't mine.  I told her I would ask around to the others that had laundry done.

Yesterday, as I finally got on the bus in the morning and as I was making my way to the back of the bus, one of the other people that had laundry done gives me a little bag and says, "here, are these yours?"  So I look inside and there's a black bra and a pair of yellow panties in there.  I look at the black bra and I took it out and yep, they were mine, so everyone towards that part of the bus got to see my bra...oh well, made for a good laugh.  Then when I sat down, I looked at the panties, they were the brand I have, the size I wear, but I didn't own any yellow ones, pink yes, but not yellow, would they have changed color like that?  It's never happened at home!

Then last night, as I was preparing to go out to dinner, I took a look at the bra again because in my suitcase, there was my black bra.  So I took a closer look at the one I thought was mine from the bus...looked exactly like mine, but no labels were on it and all of mine have the labels on them.  

So today, I will have to ask people again, "Excuse me, is this your bra and underwear?"  Nothing like getting up close and personal with people in the group!

1 comment:

Debbie Dunham said...

I can just see all of this happening! Thanks for the morning chuckle.