Thursday, December 11, 2008

I slept thru the night!

It always amazes me that I can sleep thru the night on my first night here. Guess not being able to sleep on a 13 hour flight has it's advantages! So here is what I look at when I think I have been traveling for SO long on the flight:

I think to myself, 'Wow, I have been flying for a long time now', then look at the monitor and realize, I still have 8 MORE hours of flying!!!
Then I look at this:


And realize how cool is that! To see myself crossing over the international date line. This always gets me tho, it messes me up on my days and when I finally think I have it down, I mess it up when I talk to my family back home. Oh well, Koreans can have blonde moments too!!

We arrived at the airport and everyone's luggage arrived and no one got stopped at customs!! So here is the 2008 Holt Gift Team, one of many group photos to come. The Gift Team consists of volunteers from Oregon, Washington, Nebraska, Iowa, and Ohio:

3 comments:

AMY said...

Yea! I love those screens! Soooo very cool! What were the movies? Ooh... I wish I was there too.

Cassani Family said...

Can you make the group picture larger so I can see who all went with you? Utah Sistah

Cassani Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.