Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pictures

Who is this group of ladies at Ilsan?
My Aunt Jeanne is the one that noticed:So had to do the Kodak moment and get Jeanne in the group since Jeanne works for the American Red Cross:

My all-time favorite picture, to share in this moment with the person I am sharing the trip with:
This is looking down over the valley of Ilsan from the resting place of Harry and Bertha, so fitting for them to still watch over their children:

And then we come to our 'fearless' leader:

I wanted to post this for Kora:

And now we are ready to play Santa!

1 comment:

Cassani Family said...

Thanks for clarifying your Aunt's involvement with the red cross.. I was trying to figure out why her big interest in them.
Paul's smile looks as warm and fun as ever, thanks for that shot!
Loved the doggie's Santa coats!
Great to see you (with your sun glasses) looking wonderfully happy!
Adriana