Friday, June 19, 2009

Crazy Day!

Could my day be any crazier yesterday? Um, yeah! Besides the continuous flow of kids swimming and laundry and carpool and trying to keep the house clean, I decided to shop for furniture! Only because my favorite furniture store is going out of business and their sale started yesterday...what a zoo!! I was there almost two hours because it was wall to wall people and grabbing a sales person was nearly impossible! Thank goodness I had my sister with me, she was a tremendous help and we secured some furniture!

Then the For Sale sign went in the yard and as I was cooking my daughter's birthday dinner, not even 10 minutes later, we had a showing request...ahhhh!! I kicked out all three of my kids' friends, yeah, nothing like a house full of kids! Once again, thank goodness for my sister! I called her over to stage my house as we ate dinner, couldn't disappoint my daughter could I?

The showing went well, they want to see it again!!! Then back to reality, I HAD to start packing for Korea, my closet was a complete disaster, not good for selling a house! So, I got two suitcases packed with donations and packed my suitcase. Thanks to my families that have given me donations to take to Korea, you guys are amazing! The closet looks so much better and I do feel better and not so overwhelmed, still overwhelmed, but not as much....breathe.....

My daughter had a nice birthday celebration within the midst of it all so it's all good. Thank goodness all the kids are 100% behind moving to a new house! Phew! Now on with today...3 days till Korea...

No comments: