Monday, June 8, 2009

Whoa..two weeks??

Yikes! Looking at my countdown calendar to Korea says 14 days...whoa!! Can't believe how fast it is approaching now. I think I am ready with my clothes, it's the kids that I have to prepare. Shouldn't be that hard, right? It's like any other trip, right? Cha, right! We are talking international and for two weeks! That takes a lot of planning!

Okay, take a deep cleansing breath as my Sistah Amy would tell me...think we have been taking that cleansing breath around here with so many changes. We are now in the midst of a major deep cleaning of our house...okay, I haven't quite started, but everyone else has! The kids' rooms look amazing and can't believe they are the same rooms. The garage looks amazing and so darn big. My hubby worked very hard at cleaning out everything and was putting things out at the end of the driveway with our 'U haul it, it's free' sign and people were coming out left and right taking it all...thank goodness! I teased him that I wasn't going to step foot out in the garage for fear he would put me out by the sign! We did sell a few items for actual money too, bonus! That is the way we clean around here, sort, throw, and give away.

I know, I'm stalling at cleaning up my stuff...ten minutes at a time for me, really I did at least ten minutes yesterday. It's all good really, as there will be a major change coming soon...

No comments: