Thursday, June 18, 2009

Really Moving

Like I needed more to do before Korea, but that's just the way it is around here. Life changes and we go with the flow around here and live life to the fullest. So our big news is we are moving and selling our current house! Our whole family is excited and can't wait to create another home in a place we all fell in love with!

With the help of my sister, we got our house staged, cleaned up, spruced up, de-cluttered and ready to sell in one week! The official sign goes in the yard tomorrow. Wow! Seems like a whirlwind, but we really did our homework with this because we swore we would never move again. Anyone that has ever moved, unless you are not normal, you know how horrendous of a job it is to move! And to try and keep a house clean with five people in it, wish me luck! But we are all thrilled and we can do it!

Now I can fully enjoy my trip to Korea, come back and gear up to create another loving home. Yahoo! I've been so blessed..

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Congratulations on your new adventure! I hope your home sells quickly. You amaze me!

AMY said...

Yea! You must have been bursting! See you in four days!