Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kids Say the Funniest Things

I thought my kids were past the age of saying funny things because they know the meaning of words. But my almost 12 year old daughter has been cracking me up lately in normal conversations. I really need to write these things down for keepsake purposes because I tend to forget things more and more.

A couple of the words my daughter uses, thinking she is using them correctly(can you figure out the correct words?):

"That 'deceased' me."

"Viola!"

Does anyone remember the cigarettes, Virgina Slims? Someone told her at school they were called 'Vagina Sluts'...@_@ Thank goodness we corrected this for her.

A word that she mispronounces:

Canon(as in the camera)=ka non(as in 'non-sense')

I have to start writing these things down more, we get a good laugh from them.

No comments: