Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nightmare to Dreams

For years I have not remembered any of my dreams, but the past two days, I remember them. Why is that? I've been sleeping well and I don't think I am stressed anymore. The meeds I am on daily for seizures makes me tired so I tend not to remember my dreams.

I like to self analyze my dreams when I remember them, I like to analyze my hubby's dreams too. I am not sure tho what the past two night's dreams mean.

Sunday night's dream: I was pregnant and was in the delivery room pushing with all my might. In a few short pushes, baby was born, but then came a second baby! What? I told my hubby we had two babies, he was shocked, to say the least. I kept repeating, "we have two babies, we have two babies". That was it, the end of that dream.

This morning I woke up remembering my dream. I was with a group of women, some were eccentric and were analyzing me from head to toe. Other ladies were being critiqued also. I saw one lady with a wild hair do and I said to her I wished I could pull that off. This lady goes onto tell me she could make that happen. I told her to go ahead and see what she thought the best style would be for me. She circled me like I was her prey, lifted my hair and said my hair was too long and so boring. She finally said she had an idea and she would do it. During this time also, other ladies were critiquing my clothes and were pulling clothes off and giving me new clothes to try on.

I was excited to get a fresh new hair cut so I asked this lady how much. She said $1,000!! What?? Really? I was shocked but I was so caught up in everyone giving me a make over so I asked her if she could do it for $800. She looked at me like I had insulted her. She didn't say anything for a bit. Then she said she would cut my hair for $800, sweet! I was so excited, but deep down I was really thinking I was crazy to pay even $800 for a hair cut. That was it, the end of that dream.

The first dream, I have no clue what that dream meant. The second dream, I've been wanting a hair cut, but too scared to do anything drastic. I usually end up with cutter's remorse after a hair cut so i haven't cut my hair for over two years Guess it's time for a change....

No comments: