Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vacation...??

The definition of vacation: a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel.

You can read how my vacation started from my previous post titled, 'Travel Nightmare'.

Our yearly vacation is to the same place, Vermont, at a very nice family resort, Smugglers' Notch. We have a very nice condo also.

So, all I am asking is, with the definition of a vacation, do I even get a vacation if I am still cooking, cleaning and doing laundry during the vacation? I do these things at home, which I don't mind most of the time, but during a vacation? I would like to be pampered and not do any of these things. Laundry, I don't mind as much, but cooking and cleaning up?

I did get a chance to just relax...only because I had cramps for the latter part of the trip!!!! I think the horrible start of the trip was a huge clue that I shouldn't have gone in the first place. But the time with family was great nonetheless.

No comments: