Friday, August 13, 2010

Change is Coming

And I am SO looking forward to it. It's about my health, my lifestyle, my well-being, physical and especially emotional. I am probably in the very minority(seems like I am always in the minority)thinking the way I do, but for the past few years, I have been miserable.

This is what is right for me, it may seem drastic, but I believe in being realistic and taking things head on and getting it over with now and not have to go thru multiple trials.

I am looking forward to a bright future, being able to live life the way I want to, not being 'caged' in because I know what to expect or being surprised by the unexpected.

And no, this has nothing to do with my marriage! I am happily married and love my life. I just get to enjoy it more and really to the fullest...soon!!

3 comments:

Jaci Monaghan said...

I'm right with you. You are not in the minority on this one. Change is very hard. Brian and I are making a lot of changes in our spending habits so we can become debt free. It hurts and it's not fun but the reward will be worth it. --- Same goes for my diet and exercising.

AMY said...

I am so excited for you! Freedom. That's how I see it. It was so freeing for me.

Kelly said...

I think were thinking alike! I have been really praying hard latley about some changes I need to make with my own life. Diet, Life-style, worry habits, excerise, etc. Change is coming here too....
:)