Friday, January 7, 2011

Snip-its of Our Cancun Shopping Day

As we boarded the bus, Kora and I sat in the very first seat.
Erika and Todd were right behind us so I wanted to take a picture of them.
Erika said no way:
Then both Erika and Todd said no way!
So then I decided to take the whole group pic, as Sistah Amy would do:
The reason for going to a different hotel was because the spa
at our hotel was booked. So our idea was to go to this hotel,
the girls would do the spa and the boys would swim.
Afterwards, we would walk to the shopping area that was a 15 minute walk..
regretted that idea immediately with the humidity and the
amount of traffic along the way.
Here's some of the scenery along the way:
As I posted previously about this shopping mall, I was
disappointed. But I thought this was funny, a Cancun Hooters:
'nuf said.

No comments: