Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When and Where We Landed

A sample of what I would like to do with adoptee's referral pictures:

Kimberly Anderson Hanson
Traveled to the United States on September 2, 1971
Currently lives in Nebraska:
Kora Hanson
Traveled to the United States on October 16, 1998
Currently lives in Nebraska:
Tami Holm Kraske
Traveled to the United States on May 19, 1959
Currently lives in Oregon:
Nancy Miller(right) and her sister, Kim(left)
Traveled to the United States on April 12, 1962
Currently lives in Nebraska and Kim lives in Colorado:


3 comments:

AMY said...

Oh SISTAH! This is sooooooo fabulous. It just makes my heart full. I remember you mentioning this a couple of years ago. I'm not an adoptee, but I would add a copy of this book to our library.

AMY said...

And Tami's picture. Oh my. Sweet little thing.

Debbie said...

Love it! Let me know how I can help.