Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Goes thru My Mind..

As I ride the exercise bike and watch tv.

First, thank goodness for my tv as I am riding the exercise bike. It does make the time go by so much faster.

Watching the commercials:
The Ove Glove: Never bought one, but my thoughts:
*Good idea, but the glove should cover the forearm too. How many times has a person burned their forearms on the oven rack, upper and sides of the oven?
*Does the Ove Glove come in a small size to fit women's hands? I think of this when I use my plain old oven mitt. Why isn't smaller to fit MY hand? Most are women that use the oven mitts, right? I feel the same about the silicone oven mitts, too. I have one, but goodness gracious, why can't it be smaller to fit my hand? I can't use it, it's way too big and I can't grip anything let alone a searing, burning pan of goodness.

The Pajama Jeans:
*Really?? Great concept, as I have been in search of great jeans all my life, but the way the pajama jeans make the women's butts look on the commercial, NO thank you!

The Finishing Touch Trimmer:
*Can you say 'GROSS' when the lady on the tv trims her 'mustache' and a mondo amount of fuzz is left on the trimmer, really? ewwwww.
(Ok, so I have one of these, but there is never that amount of hair on my trimmer!)

Depil Silk:
*Spray on hair remover: Great concept but it really does sound too good to be true. And really, the amount of hair left on the cloth after the LADY wipes her leg...OMG.

The Chef Basket:
*Now this is one I would like to have. I have the old school vegetable steamer basket, but it is so hard to get it out of the pot without getting burned from the steam. I may have to order this one, just maybe.

After the Holidays, these are the types of commercials that run rampant during shows. They do make me laugh, maybe it's the quality of the commercials.

Also, as I am riding my exercise bike, I think how nice it would be to have an exercise buddy, as I stare at the empty eliptical machine next me. But then again, it is a small exercise room, I can't stand having the door closed even when I am the only on in there sweating. I guess I will just carry on and watch these funny commercials.


No comments: