Friday, April 1, 2011

Just When I'm All Set

The schedule changes. Why am I not used to this by now? Whatever activity my kids are involved in, there are always going to be changes occurring. I always think I am caught up, have the calendar set, then a schedule change happens. Not with just one kid, but both kids and updates galore. There are some people that still think my hubby and I have control over these changes...WE DON'T! We are at the mercy of waiting like everyone else for any change and some are very last minute.

I guess I get frustrated because I feel like I am very accommodating when it comes the changes, but others are not. Yes, I would like to be in control, but amazingly, I have become better with that too. Life is about being accommodating no matter the situation. So let's all take a deep breath and roll with the changes, even if they are last minute.

No comments: