Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring..

A time of renewal, rebirth, reflection. I love spring. Having been gone a week, coming back and seeing the green grass, the flower beds renewed with green growth, it was and is a beautiful sight. When I look outside my windows and see the new growth, I see myself and how I continue to grow as a person.

I continue to grow and mature as a person, both professionally for my board meetings and personally as an individual. The 55th anniversary celebration was a time of renewal and rebirth for me as I look at who I am, what I am doing with my life, and how I can continue to carry out God's plan for me.

Meeting adoptees from all over the world always refreshes me. I'm amazed at how we come together and make an instant connection. I see the similarities, the differences in all of us, yet we have this one connection. I see the need for all of us to get together, share in our stories, share in our efforts for one another and for those that will come after us. This renews the hope in me that I am making a difference, not only for myself, but for others. I am on the right path, I am strengthened each time I am at one of these events to continue forth in my mission.

No comments: