Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ah, life is back to normal...

YES! I am feeling better and my kids are all better and they are all back to school! I get so thrown off of my schedule when they have a break from school, but it was good timing too, gave me time to heal and feel better. Sure took me awhile again to get back to feeling good.
So on with my week: guests coming in from Oregon tonight; guest coming Thursday night from Oregon; and guest coming Friday afternoon from Utah, then friends coming over Friday evening for dinner...SO good timing that I am better! Plus, Friday morning, my youngest will be leaving for Chicago for a cheer competition all weekend, my oldest daughter will be leaving Friday afternoon to Grand Island for the state cheer competition for her high school varsity squad...I really don't have time to be sick now do I!
Not to mention Saturday will be the Holt auction dinner. Will be an exciting night sharing it with many Holt families, my family, and of course, all of my great friends that traveled here to attend! I have been so blessed to have such great family and friends supporting me in my passion for Holt! I love these events!

No comments: