Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Great Mom?

My hubby has always been very supportive of me being a stay at home mom. He says that makes it easier for him to do his job. So yesterday, I was running around like crazy for all three kids and we finally ended up back home around 8:30pm. And was my day finished? No!! My youngest wants to bake cupcakes to take to class in the morning since her birthday is in June and not celebrated during the school year...I was not in the mood to bake!! But, I couldn't disappoint my daughter so we got things organized and started baking...I was so tired, I decided I wasn't in the mood to wait for the cupcake pan in the oven so put the rest of the cupcake liners in a 9x13 pan....the result:

I finally finished frosting the 'good' looking ones and got to bed by 10:30. My hubby turns to me and says, 'You are such a great mom, you baked the cupcakes so our daughter could dance around the kitchen because she was so excited.'

I tried one of the above cupcakes this morning, it was yummy!

No comments: