Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It IS the Weather!

Today is the tenth day in a row of no sun, so I'm thinking it is the weather making people feel out of sorts. And now Saturday's forecast has the possibility of snow! First day of spring and we will have snow, not good.

As a mother and wife, I wish I could just put a sunny band aid on everything and make it all better. I remember as a kid I always wanted the fun cartoon band aids. My kids went thru that stage too, but I rarely bought them because they cost more than the store brand. I also knew my kids would make up boo boo's just to get the band aids. But somehow, it seemed to make things all better. If only life events and people's moods got better with just a band aid. Maybe I should splurge and go buy some FUN band aids for my family?

Spring is coming and I love watching everything come to life. I hope it also helps everyone's emotions spring to life too!

No comments: