Thursday, March 25, 2010

Letting it Soak in

I finished reading, "The Shack". It wasn't at all what I expected. I've been wanting to read it for sometime. I haven't read a book in quite awhile and to start with this book, amazing grace. Now that I have read this book, I have to let it soak in. It's a good soaking though. I can't put into words yet what I got out of this. I felt like I was reading my own life story though, in a way. I don't want to ruin the book for those that have not read it, so I will not go into further detail.

2 comments:

Jaci Monaghan said...

When you are done letting it soak, I would love to hear what you thought. It's been soaking for awhile with me and I'm still not really sure what I think. It would be fun to be a part of a book reading group so I could hear everyone's take on it. Definitely worth the read!

Debbie said...

I, too, had a strong reaction to this book. I loved the perspective.