Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring is Here!

I love this time of year, the grass, the trees, the flowers, everything comes to life! And my family's attitudes come to life also, which is very refreshing. Our patio furniture has been set out, the grill is out, we are arranging for our landscape to be refreshed, the steps have been put back on the dock...feels like we are ready to enjoy the outdoors again. I think everyone has 'summer fever' already, but it's nice to see the start of spring!

It's also a very busy time of year for us, spring sports are upon us and it's go, go, go for us daily, BUT I will take it. This is what we signed up for when we decided to become parents, seeing our kids do what they love.

The big reward for spring, the ending of the school year close by and then summer!!!

1 comment:

-Stacy and Ted said...

I TOLD YOU spring is better than winter! :) :) :)