Friday, July 23, 2010

Cleaning Granite

Most people know that the kitchen is the heart of the home. Everyone hangs in the kitchen, even when company is over. Nevermind the great furniture in the living room, the kitchen is the place to be.

Everyday, I clean my granite counter tops. Trust me, I have tried a lot of products. Windex, I am not too crazy about the smell, kind of leaves dull streaks also. Clorox wipes, I used them a lot in our old house. Now they tend to leave the dull streaks on the granite too. I'm picky, I know but I like to look at my clean counter tops and enjoy how great they look.

This is part of the Method cleaning products:



I spray this all over the counters and wipe clean with paper towels. This one smells like cucumber. I didn't think I would like it, but it is actually a nice smell. Previously, I had the grapefruit cleaner, love the smell of grapefruit, it smells so clean!

This cleaner is an all surface cleaner, but I use it only on my counter tops. Method also makes a specific granite cleaner, along with a specific microfiber cloth just for granite. I love this granite cleaner's smell, but I figured for everyday use, I would use the all surface cleaner. Once I am done with the specific granite cleaner, I will stick with the all surface one to save money.

This bottle of cleaner is pretty big so it lasts me quite a long time. Great for saving money. As for the microfiber cloths, I think I got sucked into buying each specific microfiber cloth. I know I could use one microfiber cloth to clean every surface. They get ya with making each cloth a different color and they match the specific cleaner color.

5 comments:

stainless steel cleaning said...

Love the product can recommend it.

granite cleaner said...

where can I buy this product from.
is it eco friendly

granite cleaner said...

you can buy it at you local supermarket store

AMY said...

Okay...I'm not a cleaning product site, do I still get to comment?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I should get paid huh? I don't post to get paid, I just have tried a ton of cleaning products in my lifetime!