Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Two Birds With a Pair of These..



As I walk around the main floor with these on my feet, I convince myself I am cleaning the floor AND exercising at the same time...I can dream can't I?!

I am very particular about my wood floor and keeping the main floor clean and tidy at all times. Just ask my family. No, I do not have OCD...okay, maybe to a degree, but this floor, really, it's a pain in my...

I swiffer daily, or I strap on my backpack vacuum and vacuum daily. Once I am done, I really do feel better and cleaner. I still need to take a picture of my backpack vacuum. My youngest daughter thinks I look like I am going off to camp or something.

I got these cleaning slippers prior to moving into this house. The floors were redone so I didn't want to harm them in anyway. I bought a green pair for my youngest daughter too and we go around dusting and 'exercising'.

During this renovation project, I've been wearing them a lot. Dust is everywhere, foot prints are everywhere, crumbs are everywhere...okay, I said I wasn't OC!!

2 comments:

asian~treasures said...

I love them...perhaps my kids need them for Christmas. : )

Sheri

AMY said...

Oh Sistah... this made me laugh sooooo hard. You should put those japanese toxin extraction booties on first then add the pink dusters on top. Think of everything that you would get done then, huh? Okay, maybe not...