Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whistle While You Work...

I have posted about my vacuum on Facebook quite a lot, but never got around to posting a picture of it. Well, here it is, my backpack vacuum. Isn't it cute?!:



It really is a handy little thing and fits me just perfectly. My family just laughs at me when they see me using it, but that's ok. I don't want to ruin my wood floors with a regular vacuum. My floors are walnut and they drive me crazy! Can you picture my hubby using this? Ya, he's used it...he looks like a giant wearing it on his back. My youngest daughter thinks I look like I'm going to camp. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to vacuum I go...

I make myself sound like I am a clean freak, really I'm not. I just like to keep my house tidy as can be because I love it so much! I take pride in what I own. My house, my car, my clothes, my shoes...you get the picture. Everything pretty much is in an orderly condition. Orderly does not make one obsessive compulsive or a clean freak. Just makes life easier.

Remember, I also cleaned houses when I was a teenager and I was also housekeeping at a hotel during that time too. I KNOW how to clean!

No comments: